What characterizes a good logistics planning?
Good logistics planning ensures that all the required parts are available in the right quantity and at the right time at the place of installation. The challenge here is to be able to react flexibly to fluctuations in demand.
Our logistics planning ensures that:
- you can dynamically adapt your processes from storage to production, even with difficult planning and volatile markets.
- a change in the production plan or a large number of variants are easily manageable for you.
- you can reduce your costs and realize shorter planning cycles with permanent logistics optimization.
- you have a full overview of complex (internal) logistic processes at all times.
- you are getting closer and closer to reaching batch size 1, while at the same time being able to implement required savings.
In short, with ideal logistics planning, you have full transparency and can track the order from the warehouse to production or delivery to the end customer.